Clint Walkner and Keith Poniewaz discuss investing in taxable accounts. They explore the history of investing, which started with the purchase of individual stocks by investors and then the development of mutual funds, which collectively helped pool risk and provide greater diversification. As index fund popularity grew, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) have grown significantly in popularity. As we look towards the future, are we looking at once again buying a large basket of individual stocks to manage taxation and risk? Clint and Keith discuss the new trend of “direct indexing”. Click here to listen to the podcast.
- NHR Update: Three Weeks After Costa’s Announcement, NHR’s True Expiration Date and New Tax Incentive Programs Emerge
- Boa Noite, NHR: Prime Minister Antonio Costa Says Non-Habitual Residents Tax Regime Will Close in 2024
- Cash Management Decisions for Expats
- Court Cases that Impact Expats with Mishkin Santa
- Wind of Change – Will Portugal’s Struggle with its NHR Program’s Success Lead to Immigration Reform?