On our podcast, Keith and Clint discuss the intricacies of international investing and the potential pitfalls one might face as an expat investor. Investing internationally may involve currency risk, limited access to investments, and problems with opening accounts in certain countries.
- Winds of Change – Portugal’s Internal Struggle with NHR Program’s Ultimately Lead to Chilling Immigration Reform?
- Napoleon vs Your Wealth: What Expats in Europe Need to Know About EU Directive 650/2012
- Three Tax-Friendly Off-The-Radar European Countries for Expats
- Five Things for Americans to Know Before Moving to the United Kingdom
- The Hidden Costs of Claiming the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion