On our podcast, Keith and Clint discuss the intricacies of international investing and the potential pitfalls one might face as an expat investor. Investing internationally may involve currency risk, limited access to investments, and problems with opening accounts in certain countries.
- NHR Update: Three Weeks After Costa’s Announcement, NHR’s True Expiration Date and New Tax Incentive Programs Emerge
- Boa Noite, NHR: Prime Minister Antonio Costa Says Non-Habitual Residents Tax Regime Will Close in 2024
- Cash Management Decisions for Expats
- Court Cases that Impact Expats with Mishkin Santa
- Wind of Change – Will Portugal’s Struggle with its NHR Program’s Success Lead to Immigration Reform?